Birthday Wishes for a Friend’s Mother

  1. Your kind of love has never been seen anywhere else in the whole world, you never for once get tired of us even as we were stubborn several times. Happy Birthday to me special friend’s mom. Stay blessed.
  2. Your birthday is essential but happiness that lasts for a lifetime is more important, this I wish on you for being an excellent mother to my friend.
  3. You treat me like family and make comfortable whenever I am around you even though I am just your son’s friend. Happy birthday to my second mother.
  4. You must be an excellent woman because a lion cannot birth a goat. Now I know where your son got his excellence from. I join others in celebrating your new age.
  5. You might be protective of your son, but I celebrate your birth because you gave birth to a beautiful son and I will always like that about you. Happy Birthday to you.
  6. You make me one of the happiest people in the world friend’s mom, thank you for calling on me to share on your special day. Enjoy your birthday!
  7. You covered our mess up every time, I don’t know if anyone else will ever be able to do that for us. Maybe no one would. Thanks for your patience. Happy Birthday!
  8. You are the best friend’s mom that I know so I am fully committed to making your birthday special. I am entirely at your disposal.
  9. You are loved, blessed and beautiful, even as you turn a year older madam. I hope this birthday brings more joy than the last.
  10. You are definitely one of the best mom’s around friend’s mom, and I couldn’t let the day go by without wishing you a hearty and unforgettable birthday. Enjoy!
  11. You are awesome friend’s mom, I appreciate the homely feeling I get when I am around your house. Enjoy your birthday and may luck forever find you!
  12. You are as vital to me as your son, I’m friends with a fantastic person, and it would not have happened without you, You are worth celebrating. Happy Birthday.
  13. You are an awesome mum, and I can tell because my friend speaks highly of you, enjoy your birthday and everything good that comes out of it. Hearty birthday friend’s mom!
  14. You are an awesome mom and a beautiful woman friend’s mom, may this birthday be one of the best you’ve ever had. Wishing you an unforgettable birthday!
  15. We have been blessed to witness another 365 days of your motherly love and care; my friend must be fortunate to have a woman like you as a mother.
  16. Today should not be another random day for you; it is your birthday so ensure to celebrate yourself in a befitting way even if no one chooses to be happy for you.
  17. Today is a fantastic day; I get to celebrate a tremendous woman and also get the opportunity to eat free cake. May your years be sweet as the icing on your cake. Regard to my friend.
  18. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t pray for you friend’s mom, I hope your birthday will be blessed with every good thing this earth can provide.
  19. Thanks for always being there for my friend and I, you are a mother that is one in a million. You are so much-loved ma. Happy Birthday to you madam.
  20. Thank you for treating me like your own child friend’s mom, you still remain to be the woman I respect and love like my own mother, enjoy your birthday!
  21. Thank you for taking good care of my friend, he always speaks of how good a mother that you are; may you live long to enjoy the fruit of your labor.
  22. Thank you for being such an amazing woman friend’s mom, you deserve to be appreciated, celebrated and remembered on your birthday. Enjoy!
  23. Thank you for being such an amazing and awesome mum my friend’s mother. I hope this birthday will be more awesome than the last.
  24. Thank you for being considerate, kind and loving friend’s mom. I wish you a hearty birthday and may everything you’ve ever hoped for come your way. Enjoy!
  25. Thank you for being a good influence on my friend, mothers of your type are rear. I pray to the heavens to grant you many more years of happiness and fulfillment.
  26. Spend today doing what you like doing best because it is your birthday and you only get the opportunity to celebrate once a year.
  27. Of all my friend’s mothers, you are my favorite because you treat me as though I was your own child. God bless you more each second of your new age.
  28. No one’s perfect, but it’s worth commending when we find an individual who’s consistent with what she does best, thank you for all the support you have shown me and your kid over the year.
  29. My respect for you is no different from the one I accord my mom because you have proven to be a right mother. Your son is glad to have you around.
  30. My heart is so elated today because you are such a mother that every growing man desires to have and call a mother. You are so understanding and compassionate. Happy Birthday ma’am!
  31. My friend is a copy of you his mother; it is not surprising that he is brilliant and upright. We pray that God preserved you for a very long time. Happy Birthday.
  32. My friend could not sleep at night because it’s your birthday and he loves you so much. Thanks for being a good woman.
  33. Mothers of your type are of the old generation; they are selfless and will do anything to make their kids happy. My friends have for a fantastic mother in you.
  34. May everything turn out as you’d planned friend’s mom, enjoy your birthday and all the special things it has for you, hearty birthday!
  35. It’s your special day friend’s mom, enjoy this birthday with those you love and see yourself look younger than you already feel. Have an amazing birthday!
  36. It is finally here again, just as the last, I get an opportunity every year to commend you on your birthday for treating me as a son and not just your boy’s playmate.
  37. It is a good day to celebrate a special someone, you are that special someone friend’s mom, may this birthday give you all your heart’s desires.
  38. Intuition tells me that this will be your best years ever because over the year you have planted pleasant seeds around you. Today you are harvesting a grand birthday celebration and good things of life.
  39. I rejoice with the woman that carried my friend for Nine months. Have a beautiful birthday friend’s mom.
  40. I never expected a friend mom to treat me like you do. I am as a son to you. Happy Birthday to you.
  41. I have friends with difficult mothers, but your ways are just so homely, anyone would be glad to have you around them, Happy Birthday to one of the best mothers I have ever met.
  42. I have been trying to join the right words together a bit to no avail because my friend has one of the best mothers around. Happy Birthday Ma.
  43. I don’t think my friend could have had a better mom than you; your way too qualified to be my friend’s mom alone because you have acted like a mom to all. We all celebrate you.
  44. I do not only eat your food, I also get the opportunity to learn a new thing whenever I’m with you. Now I understand my friend is damn smart. Happy Birthday to a mother figure.
  45. I congratulate you on your latest landmark, may you spend many more years in good health and prosperity. Look forward to a beautiful and glorious year.
  46. I can already see the smile on your face as you cut your birthday cake friend’s mom. I hope this day will give a million presents and gifts to keep. Enjoy!
  47. I am thankful that I know a woman as awesome and as amazing as you are friend’s mom, You are worth all the celebration, enjoy your special birthday!
  48. I am incredibly grateful for the gift of a friend with an outstanding mother, your teachings stuck with him, and you are the reason why I can boast of a good friend. Happy Birthday.
  49. I always wondered where my friend got her outstanding features, the first day I met you all my questions had answers. I wish you a happy birthday for being a great mother.
  50. Have an unforgettable time as you celebrate your birthday friend’s mom, you are loved, appreciated and celebrated today and every coming day of your life.
  51. Have a hearty birthday friend’s mom, thank you for giving me a sibling I can count on. May this day shower you with more than you can handle.
  52. Happy Birthday, ma, I hope you spend many more years alive because you always treat me as your child, thanks for all the free food and cash.
  53. Happy birthday to a real mom, you have not only been an excellent mother to my friend but also filled my belly and pocket on countless occasions. I wish you the joy of motherhood.
  54. Happy Birthday to a hero, only a superwoman can do what you have done, I am delighted that moms of your type still exist and I have you as a friend’s mom.
  55. Happiness is what I feel towards you on your birthday; you represent an honorable and virtuous woman worth emulating. Warm birthday tidings to a friend’s mom.
  56. Enjoy your birthday friend’s mom, thank you for giving us a reason to celebrate. May everything good come your way.
  57. Congratulations ma on your birthday, your costiveness reflects in your son’s daily life, and I thank you for making my friend a better person.
  58. Congratulations for witnessing another birthday on the land of the living, you are a guardian angel in the flesh of a friend’s mother.
  59. All I can do is make a birthday wish while you blow out your candles, I hope you remain as happy as of now through your new age. You are a friend’s mom indeed.
  60. Accept my birthday wishes packaged with gratitude for a job well done, if it were not for you, I would not have had a friend as sweet and dear as your son.
  61. A mother plays an integral role in any child’s life, thank you for birthday and raising my friend so well. I join him today in celebration of your birth.
  62. A mom like you will bear other’s pain if you could, you’re just so much to be just a mother. You’re an angel to us. Happy Birthday to you, delightful lady.
  63. A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother that is why I celebrate you my friend’s mother, you gave me a brother. Have a blessed birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom