Sayings Birthday Wishes for Mother


  1. Unconditional, strong and free – this is love, which exists between my mom and me. Happy birthday!
  2. Happy birthday to the most amazing woman in the world! Thank you for praying for me, relieving my pain and always being by my side!
  3. I owe you my life. Everything I have, I have thanks to you. You taught me how to dream big and fulfill all my dreams. Happy birthday, my super mom!
  4. There’s no diamond, which shines brighter, than your eyes, there’s no star, which illuminates the world just as you illuminate my life. Happy birthday to the best mother!
  5. My lovely mom! It doesn’t matter how many years pass by, I will always be your favorite child, who needs your hugs and kind words. I wish you happiness on your birthday.
  6. I hope that wishes, smiles and heartfelt words will turn into many amazing memories! You deserve all the best, happy birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom