70th Birthday Wishes for Mother

  1. Thinking about you on this special day of yours, mom. You have always been a true inspiration in my life and I will always make you proud. Happy 70th birthday.
  2. Happy birthday to a superb woman I call my mom. May your 70th birthday bring you all the joy you deserve in life. Have a wonderful day.
  3. Dear mother, not a second goes by that I don’t think about you and your amazing love and kindness. You are simply the best, and will always be. Happy 70th birthday.
  4. On this special day, I want to tell you how much I admire every little thing about you, most of all your wisdom. I couldn’t have asked for more in a mom like you. Happy 70th birthday.
  5. Mom, you have every reason to celebrate this remarkable day of your life because you have lived a life worth emulating. Have a wonderful 70th birthday, mom.
  6. Today, as you celebrate your Big Day, I just want you to know how much of a blessing you have been to all of us. Happy 70th birthday. May God richly bless your new age, mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom