Birthday Caption for Mom

  1. You are my biggest cheerleader, my most-trusted confidante, and my favorite role model.
  2. You always lift me up, keep me humble, and love me no matter what.
  3. Who needs a superhero, when I have mom?
  4. To the world you are a mother, but to our family you are the absolute world.
  5. The truest form of best friendship is the friendship between a mom and her daughter.
  6. The only thing better than having you for a mom, is my children having you for a grandma.
  7. Thanks for loving me through my angsty teen years.
  8. Thanks for always being my crying shoulder. *insert kissy face emoji*
  9. Out of all the moms in the world, I am so glad you are mine.
  10. Moms are like buttons — they hold everything together.
  11. Mom: A title just above queen.
  12. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
  13. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
  14. I’m so lucky to have a best friend who’s also my mom. *insert twins emoji*
  15. Home is wherever mom is.
  16. Happy birthday, mom! Never stop laughing and being spontaneous! Your energy and love for life always charge. I love you!
  17. Happy Birthday, mom! It’s a miracle, but with each passing year, you look only younger. Keep it up!
  18. A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
  19. A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
  20. ”All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
  21. ”A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.”
  22. “So mother, I thank you for all that you’ve done and still do. You got me, I got you. Together we always pull through.”
  23. “Out of all the moms in the world, I am so glad you are mine.”
  24. “Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.”
  25. “Mom: first my mother, always my friend. Forever together, our love never ends.“
  26. “Mom was right about everything.”
  27. “If I turn into my mother, or even half the woman she is, I’ll consider my life a successful one.”
  28. “I smile because I am my mother’s daughter. I laugh because there’s nothing she can do about it.”
  29. “(Hey Mama) I wanna scream so loud for you, ’cause I’m so proud of you.”
  30. (For when you’re out to a nice dinner or treating mom to a spa day) Let me spoil you for a change, mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom