Sweet Birthday Wishes for your Mother

  1. Although I don’t get the opportunity to see you every day, you should know that you are always with me in my heart and thoughts. Happy birthday, mom.
  2. Dad’s always saying how lucky he was to have found you and make you his wife. I feel the same way. I consider myself the luckiest person in the world to have been born with the greatest mom anyone could have ever dreamed of. Happy Birthday.
  3. Even if we don’t get on for most of the year, mom, your birthday is still one of my favorite days, simply because I get to turn everything around and show you how much I really love you. Happy Birthday!
  4. For making all of my childhood birthdays so beautiful, I owe you everything and more! Happy Birthday, mom! I love you more than I love your cakes, and that’s saying something!
  5. From the day you brought me into this world, you have always guided and protected me. I could never repay you for all what you have done for me. Even all the wealth in this world can’t repay you for that. All I can say is that I appreciate and love you for everything. Have a wonderful birthday, Mom.
  6. Happy birthday, Mom! On this very special day of yours, I wish for your face to always be lit by a smile and your heart to always overflow with joy and happiness. You deserve it because you are the most wonderful person I have ever known.
  7. I am the luckiest person in the world to have a mother like you. I truly appreciate everything you have ever done for me. Today being your special day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Have the happiest and sweetest of birthdays, sweet Mom.
  8. I think about all the most important people in my life, your face is always the first to appear in my mind. I will love you forever. From the luckiest son in the world, Happy Birthday.
  9. I’ve always felt like we were more like sisters than just mother and daughter. I hope when I have my children I can be half as good a mother as you have been to me – as just that would make me one of the best of all time! Happy Birthday, mom!
  10. If all the mothers in the world were as good as you, the planet would be full of perfectly balanced people that were decent in every way. Then how would I stand out? Thankfully, you are a particularly rare breed! Happy Birthday, mom! From your loving daughter.
  11. If I even feel down about my luck and sorry for myself, all I have to do is remember that I have you for a mother, and I quickly realize I am the luckiest person alive. Happy Birthday!
  12. If I were to write down all the wonderful things you have done for me, it would fill dozens of books. Thank you for showing me such extraordinary love. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the universe!
  13. It’s a great blessing to have a wonderful woman like you as my mother. Happy birthday, Mother and know that my love for you is everlasting.
  14. It’s only fair to all the other moms that we don’t have an annual mom of the year competition. Things like that get old quickly when the same person wins every year. Happy Birthday to the world’s reigning champion!
  15. Mom, thank you for all the unconditional love that you have showered me with my entire life. Thank you for never giving up on me and always believing in me even when I don’t believe in myself. I love you wholeheartedly. Happy birthday, Mother.
  16. Mom, you have always been my pillar of support and guardian angel. Thank you for your love and care, and may all your dreams come true. My heartfelt greetings to you, Mother on this special day. Have a happy birthday.
  17. Mother, I am wishing you a day that is as beautiful and special as you are. A very happy birthday to you, Mother. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
  18. Mother, there is always a special place in the deepest place of my heart meant for no one else but you. Happy birthday, mother. You’re the best!
  19. My mind is full of wonderful childhood memories thanks to you, mom. You were the pillar of stability and care for me for so many years, If today you have but an ounce of the joy I was privileged to have growing up, it will be a beautiful day for you! Which is only what you truly deserve. Happy Birthday!
  20. The world is a better place for me thanks to your presence in my life. Thank you so much, Mother for all your love and support. Happy birthday.
  21. To a Mother who has always loved and protected me, I want to remind you once again that you are the greatest Mom on Earth. Have a happy birthday. And may all your dreams come true.
  22. Today we shall light the candles to celebrate the greatest woman in my life – my wonderful Mother. Happy birthday, Mom.
  23. You’ve made sure we have all been sheltered, fed, bathed and clothed for all these years. We thought today we would return the favor. Sit back, relax, and prepare yourself to be thoroughly unimpressed with our pathetic attempts to do half as good a job as you. Happy Birthday, mom, from the best looked after family on the planet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom