Long Birthday Wishes for Mom

  1. You are an angel who constantly lifts me out of the depths of despair and fills my soul with sunshine. Mom, if I had one wish it would be that you would live in true happiness until the end of time because you deserve it. Happy birthday.
  2. In one’s lifetime, everything is possible when you are blessed with a phenomenal mother. And I’m so lucky to be blessed with the most phenomenal mother in the world. Mom, even if I gave you all the wealth in this world, it wouldn’t be sufficient to thank you for your unconditional love and support you shower me with every day of your life. God bless you.
  3. Mom, your selflessness and love for your children and others always leave me completely astounded. I’m so proud to have someone like you that I can introduce to the world as my sweet mother. May the light of the heavens forever shine on you.
  4. On your anniversary, it’s my prayer that all the happiness from all the corners of the world will come together and make their way straight into your heart so that you may dwell in happiness all the days of your life. To me, you are the most magnificent woman on earth, Mom.
  5. Thank you for nourishing my dreams and helping me become the person I am today. Without a phenomenal mother like you, I would be absolutely nothing. If all mothers in the world did for their children all the wonderful things you do for me, there would be more bliss here on earth than up in paradise.
  6. I call you my guardian angel because you’ve been with me even before my first steps and till now you’ve made sure I’m always taking the right steps. On your Special day, I just want to send my love to you just to make sure you have a wonderful birthday, Happy birthday mom.
  7. Dear mom, I would be forever thankful to God for giving me a priceless gift and that is you mom, I love you so much and I want you to have the best on this special day. Happy birthday mom.
  8. When I think of you, I feel I can achieve anything because you’re my strength. I love you more than words can explain and today I want you to have a very lovely birthday. Happy Birthday momma.
  9. Happy birthday to the world most caring, beautiful, amazing person on earth. Mom, words cannot describe how amazing you are. I just want you to have a day as amazing as you are. I love you.
  10. On your birthday, I just want to express my love to you, you’re the woman that have sacrificed all her life just to build mine. I’m wishing you a happy birthday because you’re indeed the world best mom. Have a blast mom.
  11. You’re my adviser, my best friend, my everyday love and most important you’re my mother. On this day, I just want you to have the most amazing birthday ever. Happy birthday mom.
  12. Dear mom, whatever I am today is because I have you and you taught me to be myself even in hard times, I wish you nothing more than fulfilled happiness on this special day of yours. I love you mom, Happy birthday mom.
  13.  Mom, you made me the luckiest person on earth by being my mother, I can only be grateful for this lifetime opportunity and on this special day of yours, I pray you live long and continue to be my mother in good health. Happy birthday mom.
  14. Dear Mom, I don’t know what I would do without you. No matter what is going on in my life, I know that you will be there for me. I hope you have a wonderful day today and a fabulous year to come.
  15. For my mom on her birthday. You have always been the most beautiful woman in the world to me, and you are the best mom ever. Have a great day today and a fabulous year to come.
  16. Dear mom, on your special day, I just want to write a text full of how much I cherish you , you’re my strength when I was weak, you’re my air when I couldn’t breath, you’re the shoulder I lean on and the only person I run to in times of trouble, words can’t explain how much you mean to me. I can just pray to God to grant you long life and have many amazing years ahead. I love you mom.
  17. To the most amazing, outstanding, caring, loving, strongest woman – mom, words cannot qualify how amazing you are to me. You devoted your life to make mine, you made my problems your problems and you share in every joy I have, I can’t thank you enough. I just wish you a day as all that I’ve listed above. Happy birthday mom.
  18. Anytime I feel like I’m on a wrong path , all I do is just to think about all you’ve taught me, your words of encouragement makes me push further and keeps giving me hope . I’m happy to call you my mother. Happy birthday mom. Thank you for always being there.
  19. Mom, most kids grew up watching superheroes in movies but I grew up watching a live superhero different from the ones in the movies, a woman strong enough to save her kids in times of troubles and that is you mom. You have been my superhero and always will be. Happy birthday my superhero.
  20. Dear mom, I’m happy to call my my mother because you fill my life with love and laughter. You made me an amazing person because I was loved my an amazing woman, you’re my one in a million and I cherish you everyday of my life. Happy birthday dearest mom. I love you now and forever.
  21. Mom, on your birthday, I just want to thank you for being the most important part of me, you made me who I am today and I’ve been walking in the path you showed me. You made me the luckiest person on earth by being my mom and I am forever grateful for this lifetime opportunity, thank you for always being amazing and surprising and I want you to have the best of today. Happy birthday my mother.
  22. To everyone I’m grown already but to you I’m still a kid, you gave me warm hugs when the world gave me a cold shoulder, you gave me Peace in times of trouble, hopes in times of failure and love in times of hatred. I’m just so lucky to have you. On your day today, I want you to have the best birthday anyone can ever imagine. I love you mom.
  23. Dear mom, forever would I be thankful for the love you showed me when everyone gave up on me , your words of encouragement is my watchword and you unfailing advises are what I hold on to. I just want you to have an amazing birthday full of love. Happy birthday mom. I love you so much.
  24. For your birthday, my siblings and I have decided to give you a day that you did not have to break up fights or tell us to do our homework. At least, we will try. We hope that you have the best day ever.
  25.  If an Angel ask me to make a wish today, I’ll just ask for good health and more prosperity for another Angel on earth and that’s you mom. Happy birthday my angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom