Short Birthday Wishes for Mom

  1. Dear Mom, wishing you a very relaxing day and a joy-filled year!
  2. Every year of aging is another year of learning. You’ve taught me so well, and each year I look forward to learning new things from you. Happy Birthday!
  3. Everything that’s awesome about me, I got from you. Happy Birthday and stay awesome!
  4. Happy Birthday Mom! Take it easy today. You deserve it!
  5. Happy birthday to my amazing mother, mentor and friend. May God richly bless your new age.
  6. Happy Birthday to my amazing mother, mentor, and friend. May God bless you each year.
  7. Happy Birthday to the best mom ever! Sure you get older every year, but to me your heart is young as ever.
  8. Happy Birthday to the sweetest mom in the world!
  9. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you more and more with each passing day.
  10. Happy birthday, sweet Mom. I pray that you will always live the life your soul intended.
  11. I smile every day because I am the proud son/daughter of an astonishingly remarkable woman.
  12. In my eyes, you are the perfect definition of a mother. Have a glorious day.
  13. It’s your birthday! I recommend you kick back, relax, and let dad do all the work for once.
  14. It’s your birthday, Mom! To make your day special, I’ve managed to put all the candles on the cake! Have fun.
  15. Mom, celebrate this anniversary knowing that you shall forever by the pride and joy of my life.
  16. Mom, only you can do everything and still look great every day! Know what that makes you? A SUPERMOM. Happy Birthday to a lady who just keeps getting younger!
  17. My warmest wishes, Mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it.
  18. Not all heroes wear capes. Wishing you a special day for a special lady.
  19. Sweet mother, you are both the foundation of my life and happiness. May your birthday bring you the happiness you bring me.
  20. The more birthdays you have, the more beautiful you get. Have a great birthday, Mom.
  21. The only time I am truly happy is when I hear your voice. Happy birthday, sweet Mom.
  22. There are literally countless reasons why you mean the world to me, Mom. Happy birthday.
  23. To the world you may be one person, but to me you are the whole world. Happy Birthday Mom!
  24. Today you should get to feel at least as special as you always make me feel. Happy Birthday Mom, live it up!
  25. Today’s your birthday, but that’s not all I’m celebrating. See, it’s a big day for me too. I’m celebrating my own luck to have you as my mom!
  26. Wishing a happy birthday to a mother who is more precious to me than all the wealth in the universe. May the heavens never stop enriching your life, Mom.
  27. Wishing my lovely mother a fabulously happy birthday. May happiness always hold your heart of gold like glue.
  28. You are not only my loving mother, but also my greatest hero. Happy birthday.
  29. You have made loving me your specialty, and for that, I say “God bless you”. Happy birthday.
  30. You will never outlive your usefulness in my life. Happy birthday, dearest Mom.
  31. I didn’t just remember, I made sure this day was free just so I could spend it with you. Happy Birthday!
  32. Back in school, all my friends were jealous of my packed lunches, it’s because of you I grew up loving food! Happy Birthday, mom!
  33. Happy Birthday! From your son who is never too busy to drop everything for his No.1 lady.
  34. I believe I have the greatest mother in the world. Those that don’t agree just don’t know any better. Happy Birthday, mom!
  35. We made you a cake this year, don’t expect it to be anywhere near as good as the ones that you make! Happy Birthday!
  36. Sending this early to make up for the late one last year. Happy Birthday, mom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom