Funny Birthday Wishes for Mom


  1. Best wishes, Mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite child.
  2. Dear Mom. Thank goodness that I’m finally old enough to show you how I really party. Happy Birthday to you!
  3. Mom, I used to hate the way you were always right. Now I’ve learned to always take head to your advice.
  4. I’m going to make this birthday special for you, Mom, just to make you regret all those empty threats to give me up for adoption.
  5. Dear Mom. I often catch myself saying the same corny phrases you used to say to me as a child. I guess you’re rubbing off on me. Happy Birthday!
  6. Wishing you the best, my cool Mom. You’re getting older but we can still pass for sisters! You look better than ever.
  7. We want you to have a wonderful birthday, Mom. So as your gift, we are sending Dad away on extended vacation.
  8. Mom, It’s your birthday! I want you to know that your best days are still ahead of you. Happy Birthday!
  9. I’m so lucky to have a Mom who still parties like she’s in her twenties. Happy Birthday and enjoy your special day.
  10. Dear Mom. You are responsible for the person I am today. So when I mess up, remember that I am just a product of my upbringing. Have a special birthday!
  11. Happy Birthday wish for my mother on retro image
  12. Happy Birthday, to the best mom in the world!
  13. I’m happy to have a mom as beautiful as you are. I’m even happier that in 20 years I’ll look as good as you.
  14. Have a great birthday, Mom. I hope the years to come brings you much prosperity and a giving heart to share all that wealth.
  15. I just came over because I smelled birthday cake…and, of course, because I have the greatest mother in the world! Happy Birthday to you, Mom.
  16. Mom, I know you are older and wiser. But you can still act young and carefree on your birthday! Enjoy your day!
  17. We’re celebrating your birthday today. I can say that I am very grateful you were born on this day. Because without you, there would be no me. Happy Birthday!
  18. I really appreciate a mom that I can laugh and be silly with as if we were sisters! Wishing you a happy birthday, mama!
  19. Happy Birthday, mom! I’m so happy that you look so good because these genes give me a rocking good look!
  20. Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth! You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed these traits to.
  21. Happy Birthday, mom! It’s a miracle, but with each passing year, you look only younger. Keep it up!
  22. My dearest mom, thank you for being so patient for so many years with me. Thank you for your unselfishness and the ability to find happiness in small things! I hope that at this age I will have these traits too. Happy Birthday!
  23. You are a special woman because all women give birth to ordinary children, but you gave birth to a legend! Happy birthday!
  24. Happy Birthday, mom! Today I decided to make your day special and I’ve managed to put all candles on the cake! Have fun.
  25. Congratulations on your birthday! You are the most cheerful person I know, smile as long as you have teeth. Have a stunning birthday, mom!
  26. Happy birthday, dearest mom! I made a marvelous birthday party for you because I hope for the gift in return on my birthday.
  27. It’s wonderful that you look so young at your age because when I was a teenager, you’ve experienced many troubles with me. Happy birthday to the most patient mom ever!
  28. I admire your kindness, sincerity, unselfishness, and your ability to make the most delicious cupcakes in the world! Have an awesome birthday!
  29. Happy Birthday, mom! Wishing you many returns to come! I hope that the cake I baked will be a pleasant gift for you.
  30. I’ve been thinking about some charming present for your birthday for a long time, but then I’ve remembered that you have me already. Happy Birthday, mom!
  31. You are such a great mother. I’ve always wondered how you put up with me all these years and kept your cool. Then, I found your wine stash and things became clear to me! Happy Birthday, let’s pour a glass and celebrate!
  32. Mom, a great birthday is the least we can do for you after all you’ve put up with through the years. Happy Birthday from your obnoxious kids,
  33. It’s amazing how good you look for your age, considering all the grief I gave you when I was younger. Happy Birthday, Mom!
  34. I’m so lucky to have a mom who still parties like she’s in her twenties. Happy Birthday and enjoy your special day!
  35. I knew exactly what you wanted for your birthday this year. Me... out of the house for a day. Happy Birthday, Mom!
  36. Hey Mom, thank goodness that I’m finally old enough to show you how I really party. Happy Birthday to you!
  37. Happy Xth anniversary of your 29th bday to my favorite mom! Enjoy your day!
  38. Happy Birthday, Mom! I’m so happy that you look so good, since I got to inherit those good-looking genes.
  39. Happy Birthday Mom! Now that I’m older, I want to say thank you for never leaving me in a shopping cart and running away. I know it was tempting, and no one would have blamed you.
  40. All of my crazy comes from you, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy Birthday Mom!
  41. 9 out of 10 scientists agree: The more birthdays you have, the longer you live. Happy Birthday Mom!
  42. Happy birthday to my mom! Here is a coupon for you to hand to dad: “Mom’s day off! Dad gets to do all of the chores.” Enjoy your freedom.
  43. Dear Mom, here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! From, your favorite child (who is also the smartest, most handsome, and funniest)
  44. You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than wrinkles on your face. Just kidding. Happy birthday, Mom!
  45. Do you know what to not ask for on your birthday? Absolutely nothing! It’s your day to choose whatever you want. Happy birthday to the best mother around!
  46. Here’s a smile from me to you. Let this day bring you something new. Happy birthday, Mom!
  47. Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday, Mom!
  48. Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mom!
  49. Happy 17th annual 29th birthday to my favorite mom! Enjoy your day!
  50. Happy birthday to our mom, the one lady we know who had a pet dinosaur in her childhood. Just kidding! We love you.
  51. We bought a woodpecker and trained her to tap out the number of holes that match your age. Too bad she passed out before she could finish. Happy birthday, mom!
  52. It’s about time you reached this age, now that you’ve grown out of flowers and chocolates, we can get you a real present that actually has some punch. You said you did some horse riding before, right? Happy Birthday!
  53. For such a young mom you’ve always had such a wise head on your beautiful young shoulders. It’s a shame that also means you know how to keep such close tabs on me using Facebook. Happy Birthday!
  54. This time next year you’ll be a Grandma! If that worries you in any way, just look at the bright side: in about 15 years time it will mean twice as many presents every year! Happy Birthday! #Longgame
  55. Does this message count as a gift? If not, I’m going to need a list. Happy Birthday from your outstandingly lazy son! You only have yourself to blame!
  56. Time to tell you the truth, mom, you don’t make the best cookies in the world. But you do give the best: hugs, kisses, head scratches, back rubs, care when I’m ill, support when I’m down and home to come back to. Your Sunday roast isn’t bad either. Happy Birthday!
  57. You’re the most beautiful, graceful and wonderful woman in the world. Dad was blessed to have met you, and your children all know we owe you everything. A day does not go by that I don’t appreciate everything you have done for us. Still working on that will, right? Happy Birthday!
  58. Just like you are not supposed not have a favorite child, we are not supposed to have a favorite parent. But just between you and me, let’s just say dad gets a lower birthday budget every year. Happy Birthday, Mom! From your secret favorite of the litter.
  59. While all the other kids were allowed out to play, you made sure I was home safe, fed and studying. It’s your fault that I’m now the smartest of all my friends. Happy Birthday, mother! From your arrogant and grateful son!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom