Birthday Wishes from Son to Mom

  1. Mothers usually make sacrifices for the benefit of their children, but you have given me more than sacrifices; you’ve given me your all. Happy birthday, the sweetest Mom on earth!
  2. We may have our disagreements and quarrels, but those are just part of life. What matters is that both of us are ready to stay true to our natural bond. Thank you for being there. Happy birthday.
  3. It’s no secret that you’ve made your mark in my life. Since my childhood, you’ve been that big tree whose shade I truly relish. Happy birthday, mom.
  4. Slow to anger and quick to forgive, you’ve earned the title of best mom in the world. On this day, I am sending you this birthday message for a long life, peace, and prosperity. Hoorays.
  5. Kids can be unruly, a reality that can make parenting a hell of a job. But you choose, each day, to embrace this job in its entirety. May God bless you for your diligence. Happy birthday.
  6. Even in my old age, you still call me your baby. I’m always sobered when I hear you call me. Long may you live to keep calling, advising and inspiring. Happy birthday!
  7. After God, no one knows me better than you. May God bless the belly from which I came. Cheers.
  8. When you are not around, I feel an emptiness that only God can fathom. Thank you for being an oasis in life’s rough desert. Happy birthday to you, mom.
  9. From my very first steps to my very first laugh to my first fall, you’ve been there with me all the way. I can’t thank you enough for your guidance. Enjoy this day!
  10. Thank you for believing in me even when the facts suggested that you should do otherwise. Only a real mother can do this. Have a blessed day.
  11. I am happy, successful, I love and I am loved, I understand so many things in life because you are my mom! Happy birthday to the one and only special woman in my life.
  12. Mommy, on this important day I want to tell you that you always make me smile, fill my days with joy and only with you I cry from happiness. Happy Birthday!
  13. Thank you for providing me support when I needed it and giving me hope when I was hopeless. Your faith in me helped me to stand firmly on my feet in life. You are priceless for me. Happy Birthday!
  14. Happy birthday, mom! Never stop laughing and being spontaneous! Your energy and love for life always charge I love you!
  15. Even if you look fragile and very feminine, you are the strongest person I know in my life! The only wish I have is to see your eyes sparkling with joy always. Happy birthday, Mother.
  16. When you were born, all the angels in heaven must have rejoiced, knowing they had an ally here on earth. Someone had to keep me out of trouble. Happy Birthday, my angel mother!
  17. When asked who my favorite real-life superhero is, I always say ‘It’s my mom.’ Have an amazing birthday, Wonder Mom!
  18. Thank you for the smiles and uncontrolled laughter, the love and kindness you have shown me since I was a little boy. Always remember how grateful I am and that I love you dearly. Happy Birthday Mom!
  19. Mom, you are the most outstanding woman in my life, and you’ll always be my number one. Have a beautiful birthday!
  20. Mom, thanks for not giving up on me when you had the chance. Happy Birthday!
  21. Mom, I want to grow up to be like you in the future. Sending you lots of love from your son. Happy Birthday!
  22. It’s no secret that you’ve made your mark in my life. Since my childhood, you’ve been that big tree whose shade allowed me to grow safe and strong. Happy Birthday, Mom.
  23. Happy Birthday to my very own superhero and the No. 1 problem-solver in my life. Today, we party for you!
  24. Dear Mom, you taught me to speak and hold myself with strength and integrity. You have taught me lesson that I could have found nowhere else. Today, I hope you have a very special birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom