Birthday Status for Mom

  1. You manage to fill so many roles in my life: mom, teacher, friend, and confidante. I am grateful for all of them. Thanks for being my everything, Mom.
  2. You deserve a birthday that’s as amazing as you are! Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!
  3. You are the most special person in my life. I love you from the deepest core of my heart. Have a gorgeous, happy birthday.
  4. You are the greatest, most dazzling, sweetest person, and I love you. Happy Birthday Mom!
  5. Today’s the day! Have a wonderful celebration. I love you, Mom! Happy Birthday!
  6. To the woman that always brought the best in me or at least saw the best in me regardless of what I did. Happy Birthday!
  7. To someone who is always there whether I am right or wrong. Happy Birthday Mommy!
  8. The love you have given me has blossomed in my heart. Happy birthday, Mom!
  9. The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.
  10. Roses are red. Violets are blue. You’re my very own super mom. Believe it, it’s true! Happy birthday!
  11. Praise to the heavens for the wonderful mom we have in you! Happy birthday, Mom!
  12. No one can be as loving, supportive and protective as you. Happy Birthday Mom!
  13. My eyes fill with tears when I think about how many times I’ve given them to you. Happy birthday mom.
  14. Mom, you are still gorgeous after all these years. It makes me so glad I have your genes! Happy birthday to my stunning mom, and may your birthday be as lovely as you are.
  15. Love and gratitude to you on this day of celebration, dear heart. Happy birthday, Mom!
  16. If motherhood had to be explained to someone without giving your example, it would be a worthless definition. Happy birthday mom.
  17. I’m so grateful for your love and care throughout the years. Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!
  18. I celebrate this special day for a special someone who is the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family. Happy birthday dear mom!
  19. Hugs and kisses all day long. I’m so glad I get to call you my mom! Happy birthday!
  20. Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday, Mom!
  21. Heaven…. must be really small Cause I can see it in My Mom’s Eyes Happy Birthday to my angel Mother!
  22. Happy birthday to the woman who I never allow to touch any of my things. Ironically, she’s also the one who I always ask when I can’t find some of my things.
  23. Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
  24. Happiness is having a mother like you. Sending you some special love today. Happy Birthday!
  25. God doesn’t make angels like you anymore. May you celebrate your birthday with happiness and inner peace. Happy Birthday Mom!
  26. Every child’s sweetest dream is to have a mother as sweet as you. I am so lucky to be living my dreams. I wish you all the happiness for this day! Happy birthday.
  27. Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose to also have you as my best friend too. Happy birthday.
  28. Cherish the memories and look to the future. Thank you for teaching us this life motto. Happy birthday with love!
  29. All the wonderful celebrations are waiting for you because it’s the birthday of the most beautiful lady in this entire universe. Love you mom, happy birthday.
  30. All the jewels in the whole wide world, all the gold of India, and all the money from the Swiss banks are worth nothing next to the love that a mother bestows upon her children. I am lucky to know the wealth of having such a mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom