Birthday Wishes for a Mother-in-Law

  1. I like to call you my mother’s twin because the two of you are alike in mannerisms and temperament. Thank you for being you. Happy birthday.
  2. Cars, ships, jets, and real estate are things I can always give to you. However, they can never be enough to requite your kindness towards me. Have a blessed day!
  3. To the rest of the world, you are a mere mother-in-law, but deep down in my heart, you are a rock of support during life’s turbulent storms. Enjoy this day to the max!
  4. When I married your son/daughter, I never knew that it would start an amazing relationship with an intelligent woman like you. Thanks for broadening my understanding of marriage. Happy birthday.
  5. I think that when God instituted marriage, he meant to give the motherless a chance to receive motherly love. I’ll say that you’ve done a terrific job so far. Happy birthday.
  6. Your words are music to my ears; and your smile, peace to my mind. Thank you for showing me the ropes of marriage. You are truly one of a kind. Happy birthday!
  7. Thank you for teaching my husband/wife how to love like a real man/woman. Very few men/women are fortunate to have good teachers like you. Enjoy this day to the fullest.
  8. You always put others first, Mom-In-Law. Today, we’ll take the reigns. It’s your turn to put work off, put some music on, put your feet up and relax on your birthday!
  9. Wishing you all the love, health, and happiness that you deserve. I hope everything is the best for your special day!
  10. When I married your son/daughter, I never knew that it would start an amazing relationship with an intelligent woman like you. Thanks for broadening my view of the world and helping me to grow. Happy Birthday!
  11. To the rest of the world, you may seen to be a mere mother-in-law, but deep down in my heart, you are a rock of support during life’s turbulent storms. Enjoy this day to the max!
  12. Sometimes our relationship is sweet, sometimes it’s sour. Sometimes it is salty, sometimes bitter. In short, it’s the most delicious cocktail, and I wouldn’t have it any other way! Happy Birthday Mother-In-Law!
  13. Recent though it may be, I’m so glad to be part of your family. Wishing you all the best on your birthday!
  14. Happy Birthday to the sweetest second-mother in the universe! May good fortune, peace, and happiness always shine upon you.
  15. Happy Birthday to my favorite mother-in-law. If we weren’t already related, I’d choose you as a friend!
  16. Dear Mother-in-Law, sending lots of love your way. Savor every single moment of your special day. You deserve it. Happy Birthday!
  17. Dear Mom-in-law, we may be special cookies, but at least we have each other. Thanks for always being the chocolate to my chip. Your favorite daughter-in-law,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom