Sentimental Birthday Wishes for Mom


  1. Your ability to forgive even when we don’t deserve forgiveness makes you a truly beautiful human being. I pray for blessings, long life and prosperity in your life. Have a fantastic birthday, mom. I love you.
  2. You are my source of wisdom and love. I am nothing without you, my amazing Mom. Happy Birthday!
  3. You are my first friend, my best friend, and my forever friend. I can’t wait to help you celebrate your birthday!
  4. You are my angel, my light and guiding star. You’re always there to lead me through the dark moments in my life. Thank you for filling my life with beauty and joy. Happy Birthday Mom!
  5. You are more than just my mother. You are my motivator, comforter, and best friend. I love you to the moon and back. Happy birthday, Mom!
  6. You are always a good mother to me even when I am at my worst. Thank you for being the amazing mother that I don’t deserve. Happy Birthday to you!
  7. Without you in my life, I don’t know where I would be today. You taught me all the important lessons: working hard, respecting others, never quitting, and having fun no matter what. I am who I am because of you. On this your birthday, I want to thank you for all you have done. Happy birthday, Mom!
  8. Wishing you all of God’s blessings on this your birthday! As a child of God, you have been a wonderful example of faith to all of your family. May He bless you in return and continue to lead you on a path to His glory. Happy birthday!
  9. Wishing the happiest and most amazing birthday to my wonderful Mother, who I consider to be the best mother in the world. I love you forever.
  10. Wishing the greatest Mother on Earth a super happy birthday! I love you with every beat of my heart. Stay blessed.
  11. Who needs super heroes when you have the world’s greatest mother?! You have been there for me all my life. And on your birthday, I want to say thank you very much. May Heavens always smile upon you. Happy birthday to the best mother in the world.
  12. When I was little, you were the most beautiful woman I knew. As I grew older, you also became the most intelligent woman I knew. Now that we are both grown and have a few more years under our belts, I have come to realize that not are you simply beautiful and intelligent, but you are also extremely special. I pray you know that every day. Happy birthday, Mom!
  13. When I think of the most beautiful woman in the world, I always think of you first, Mom. You are such a great role model for your children and grandchildren. Thank you for teaching us all the importance of compassion and understanding. We love you very much. Happy birthday!
  14. What would I do without you, Mother? Thank you for helping me blossom into what I was born to be. I hope you have an exceptionally wonderful day because you’re an exceptionally wonderful woman!
  15. What a marvelous friend you have been to me. You’re the only person who understands my deepest fears. And the only one who knows how to make me smile again after facing them. Mommy, I love you. Happy Birthday.
  16. We may not spend much time together now that I am no longer living in the house, but I cherish all of our phone calls and texts. Let’s never stop. Happy birthday to the coolest mom around!
  17. We may not get to spend much time together now that we live in separate houses, but I cherish all of our phone calls and text messages. Let’s never stop. Happy Birthday to the coolest mom around!
  18. To my wonderful mother on your birthday: You have given me tough love. You have given honest advice even when I didn’t want to hear it. You have encouraged me and chastised me when I needed it. You are everything to me and the reason I turned out to be the best version of me. I am wishing you a wonderful birthday, from my heart to yours!
  19. To my wonderful mother on her special day: You have given me tough love and honest advice, even when I didn’t want to hear it. You have encouraged me and chastised me when I needed it. What I’m trying to say is, you’re the reason I turned out to be the best version of myself. I am wishing you a wonderful birthday, from my heart to yours!
  20. They say all mothers are special, but, Mom, I think you are the greatest of them all! And I mean every word I say. On this special day, I want to thank you for loving and shaping me into the person that I have become today. Have an extraordinarily happy birthday.
  21. They say all mothers are special, but mom I think you are the greatest of them all! And I mean every word I say. On this special day, I want to thank you for loving and shaping me into the person that I have become today. Have an extraordinarily happy birthday.
  22. There is only one woman in this whole wide world that makes me proud, and that woman is you mother. There is no other like you, and I’m forever grateful to have you as my mother. Have a wonderful birthday, Mom.
  23. The more birthdays you have, the more beautiful you get. Have a great birthday, Mother.
  24. The day God placed me in your womb was the beginning of an amazing journey for you and I. We have traveled the world together, stayed up endless nights talking, and have some of the best memories possible. Thank you for who you are and who you are helping me to become. Happy birthday, Mom!
  25. The best part of having you as a mom is knowing that you always have our best interests at heart. No matter the pressures of the world, you help us stay focused and secure. For that, we are extremely thankful. Happy birthday!
  26. Some days, I look at myself and see you in the reflection of the mirror. Your eyes, hair, and skin. Most importantly, though, I am reminded of the influence you have had in the woman I have become. Without you, I doubt I would be where I am today. Praise you for that. Happy birthday!
  27. Rare beauty lies in you. You are astonishing and miraculous. I pray one day that I may become even just a portion of the woman you are in this world. Happy birthday, Mom!
  28. Praise to the heavens for the wonderful mom we have in you! Happy birthday, Mom!
  29. On your birthday, I want to thank your for lighting my way. I’m blessed to have a mom who is so loving and strong. Today, I hope you feel the love of all who adore you with peace in your soul, laughter in your heart, and smiles all around.
  30. Nothing means more to me than to see your smiling face on your birthday. I hope you spend every birthday surrounded by those who love you most. Happy Birthday!
  31. No one knows me like you, Mom. You know just what to say to make me laugh, just what to do to push my buttons, and how to turn my frown into a smile. Happy Birthday to the greatest mom in the world!
  32. Never have I been more grateful to have a wonderful woman like you to call Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!
  33. My warmest wishes, Mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it. I hope your day is filled with love and warm wishes.
  34. My loving mother, I’m so blessed to have you as a mother. You’re simply the best Mom in the whole wide world. And I love you more than I can ever express in words. Happy birthday, Mother.
  35. My heartfelt gratitude and warmest wishes to the greatest Mother in the world. Wish you a happy birthday, Mother. May you always smile.
  36. My fondest memory of you is your calm and loving but firm discipline whenever we went astray. I continue to use this technique on my children and they find me as beautiful as I find you. Wishing you a truly blessed and relaxing birthday.
  37. Mother, you are my everything. And I thank you for all the love and care you have given me throughout my life. I am certainly lucky to have a wonderful mother like you. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the entire universe.
  38. Mother, you are a gift from God. And today being your birthday, I just want you to know how much you mean to me and how much I cherish you for all what you have done for me. Happy birthday to the greatest woman in the world.
  39. Mom, you have taught me so much through the years. I have learned to value the strength of a mother. I see how much you give everyday to make others happy. Happy Birthday and I love you from the bottom of my heart.
  40. Mom, you have brought so much happiness to my life. I am very grateful to you. Happy birthday to the sweetest Mother in the entire world.
  41. Mom, you are the most amazing Mother on Earth. And on this special day of yours, I want to express my heartiest gratitude for all the affection you have showed me throughout my life. Love you, Mom. Happy birthday.
  42. Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering.
  43. Mom, please always know that I love you and appreciate all the great things you have done in my life. Today being a special day for you, I’m wishing a sweet and very colorful birthday to you, for you’re the world’s most extraordinary Mother. May there always be a smile on your face.
  44. Mom, I cannot begin to tell you how blessed I feel having you in my life. You have been there for me through my many ups and downs. You have inspired and motivated me to be the best representation of our family possible. Happy birthday to my role model!
  45. Mom, happy birthday! As the years pass by, you become more magnificent each moment. Here’s to you in all of your glory!
  46. Love, compassion, determination, and patience. These are the 4 attributes you have generously passed along to all of us children. We adore you and thank you so much for that. Happy birthday and have a wonderful year, Mom!
  47. Looking back on our years growing up, one thing is consistent. That is your love and respect for all of us. You have knitted our family together. We love you with all of our hearts. Happy birthday, dear mother! Love, your children.
  48. It’s hard to take credit for any of the successes I have in life. As hard as I have worked to become the best I can be, you worked even harder to help me reach my dreams. Thank you and Happy Birthday, Mother!
  49. It’s amazing all the good that God can do through a single life like yours. Happy Birthday to an amazing woman and mother!
  50. In case you didn’t already know, you are a remarkable mom. Don’t ever forget it! Happy birthday!
  51. In addition to being the best Mother in the world, you are also my hero and strength. I’m really grateful to God for making a wonderful woman like you to become my mother. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you so much.
  52. If there were an award for the best Mother in the world, you’d receive it in a heartbeat. You’re such an amazing mother and I am so proud to call you my Mom. Happy birthday, Mom. May God bless you abundantly.
  53. If there is anybody on Earth that deserves all the good things in the world, it is you Mom. Thanks for being the most loving and caring mother in the world. Have a very happy birthday.
  54. I love you with all my heart, Mom. I aspire to be as good of a mother to my children as you are always to me.
  55. I cannot help it but admire the beauty in your relentlessness in times when we had nothing to go by. Long may your fighting spirit live on to inspire generations unborn. Wishing you an awesome birthday. Much love.
  56. Hugs and kisses all day long. I’m so glad I get to call you my mom! Happy birthday!
  57. Hip hip hooray! It’s time to celebrate you on this day! Happy birthday, Mom!
  58. Here’s to you, Mom! May your light continue to shine bright as it always has, this day and always. Happy birthday!
  59. Have an amazing birthday, Mom. I love you more than you could ever imagine.
  60. Have a wonderful birthday, Mother. I appreciate you more than you know.
  61. Have a super birthday, Mom! You give more than I could ever deserve.
  62. Have a fabulous birthday, Mom. To me, you are the world’s most loving mother. Happy birthday, once again, and may the Lord let your heart to always overflow with happiness.
  63. Happy Birthday. I love you more than you could ever imagine.
  64. Happy birthday, Mother! My hope is to be the positive role model for my children as you have been for my siblings and I. You continue to bring happiness and joy to our lives each day.
  65. Happy birthday, Mom! Let me take this moment to tell you how much I love you. I love you more than candy bars, more than ice cream, and even more than chocolate syrup. To put it simply, you are the sweetest love I have. Thanks for being you.
  66. Happy birthday, mom! I have so many memories celebrating my own birthday with you as a child. I am now incredibly honored to be planning a celebration for you. You have earned it!
  67. Happy birthday, Mom! I am so thankful to have you as my mother. There are many children who do not get along with their parents. I am incredibly glad I am not one of them. I truly value my relationship with you and look forward to becoming closer as the years pass.
  68. Happy birthday, Mom! Here’s to you…and birthday cake!
  69. Happy Birthday, Mama! I’ll always be here to remind you of what a wonderful mother you are.
  70. Happy birthday, dearest Mother! May your birthday be as beautiful as your smile and heart.
  71. Happy birthday to the most gracious, beautiful, and loving mom in the world! Thanks for forging a real man out of me with the warmth of your discipline and the coolness of your counsel. Have a real blast!
  72. Happy birthday to the most beautiful mother on Planet Earth. I’m so privileged and blessed that God picked me to be your son/daughter.
  73. Happy birthday to the best mom around! You held me when I was sick, cheered me on when I was playing hard, and encouraged me to continue to try my hardest. Thank you for teaching me how to be a strong woman, devoted mother, and loving spouse. Enjoy your day today.
  74. God had a plan when He made me your child. He knew we could do great things together and, by the grace of God, we have! Here’s to many more years making great memories. I love you. Happy birthday, Mom!
  75. Funny, it seems like just yesterday we celebrated your 40th birthday and now you are turning 60. You may be 20 years older, but you are also 20 years wiser and 20 years more beautiful. You are marvelous, Mom. Happy birthday!
  76. From the moment I met you, I prayed you would adopt me as your own. I knew from the very beginning what a special and beautiful woman you are, inside and out. And now, being a part of this family, I am even more confident that is true. Here’s to you, Mom, on your birthday and always!
  77. For a wonderful mom on your birthday: When I need love and understanding, and someone who truly cares, you offer a shoulder to cry on and chase away the nightmares. When I need to chat and someone to listen, your love remains strong and true. That’s why I’m wishing a birthday full of joy and love, just for you!
  78. Every day, I thank God for a mother like you. You are the complete package. Beautiful, loving, hardworking, understanding and easy to relate to. Mom, I wish you a wonderful happy birthday.
  79. Even though I’m getting older, I find I need you more than ever. There’s nothing like one of your warm hugs. Wishing you a birthday as heartwarming as you!
  80. Each and every day, I thank the Lord for having you as my mom. I see all the different kinds of moms in the world and I am confident you are one of the best. Thank you for making me feel so special always and for helping me to become a better person. Happy birthday, Mom!
  81. Dearest Mom, I count my blessings every day. The greatest blessing of all is having a beautiful, caring mother like you in my life.
  82. Dear Mom, we may be apart right now, but your influence is always with me. No matter where I go or what I do, you will always be in my heart! I am thinking of you on this special day. Happy Birthday!
  83. Dear Mom, we may argue, cry, and have misunderstandings. There are times that you scold and times I disobey. Not matter what, though, I will always know that you are the greatest mom in the whole world. And I love you. Happy Birthday! From Your Stubborn Kid xx
  84. Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!
  85. Dear Mom, I love you today, tomorrow, and always. You mean the world to me. Happy birthday!
  86. Cherish the memories and look to the future. Thank you for teaching us this life motto. Happy birthday with love!
  87. Cheers to the sweetest and kindest woman around! It’s the perfect day to celebrate the perfect you. May the sky’s sun continue to shine all good things upon you and bless you every day. Happy birthday, blessed Mom!
  88. Birthday wish on retro image with butterfly 
  89. Being your son/daughter is amazing. You have led me along the right path and made sure I had fun along the way. Happy birthday to the best mom around!
  90. As the world continues to turn, so my love for you continues to grow. You say you love me more, but I am not sure that is true. After all, it’s you I call for advice and you I trust with my deepest secrets. Have a fantastic birthday! You deserve it.
  91. Another year older, Mom, another great reason I have to tell you how incredibly beautiful you are in my eyes. Have a blessed day, sweet Mom.
  92. All the day long, I see you in the actions I do, decisions I make, and words I speak. I am consistently reminded of your influence in my life and for that, I am extremely thankful. You are a perfect and awe-inspiring mother. Happy birthday, Mom!
  93. A mother like you is a blessing for her children. You have made our house into a home and our lives into a ministry. God bless you, Mom. Happy birthday!
  94. A loving and caring mom like you is all I need in this world. I love you so much. Happy birthday, mom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom