40th Birthday Wishes to my Mother

  1. The world means nothing without you but my life is so meaningful with you by my side. Happy 40th birthday to my sweet mom.
  2. You may be getting older but your heart keeps getting younger. Thank you for the love you bring to me. Happy 40th birthday, mom. Enjoy your day.
  3. The story of my life is never complete without you. You appear in every page. Thanks for the immense contribution in making me what I am today. Happy 40th birthday.
  4. God knows what I would have missed in a sweet mom like you if you were not my mom. I appreciate every bit of you. Happy 40th birthday, mom.
  5. I have had the best birthdays over the years thanks to you, mom. I return this gesture as you celebrate your 40th birthday, mother. Have a good one.
  6. You are all I ever wanted to become in life. Thank you for the living example you have been to me all of my life. Happy 40th birthday, mom.
  7. I just want to beat every other person to be the first to wish you a happy 40th birthday. Wishing you all the best, my special mom.
  8. Today will never be complete without the best wishes to the one who occupies a very special place in my heart. I love you so much, mom. Happy 40th birthday.
  9. Happy 40th birthday, sweet Mom. May this new age bring you heavenly bliss, peace and prosperity.
  10. Wishing the world’s greatest mother a happy 40th birthday. On this great anniversary of your birth, may all the dreams you have within your heart come to fruition.
  11. Dear mom, it’s a great achievement to be 40, so many have wished to run this race but you are one of the lucky ones, I’m glad because I’m here to celebrate it with you, I wish you length of years mom. Happy 40th birthday.
  12. Dear mom, I’m a product of your upbringings and your words of encouragements, You’re indeed a role model and I look up to you everyday of my life. Happy 40th birthday my role model. I love you mom.
  13. Life gave me an exceptional gift, different from others and that directly made me the luckiest person on earth, that gift is you mom and I’m forever grateful. Happy 40th birthday mom. Love you forever!
  14. Happy birthday mother, you gave me more than I can ever ask for, keep rocking at 40. Love you lots.
  15. I just want to be a good mother to my kids as you’re to me, you’ve been my source of wisdom and I want to grow up to be like you. Happy 40th birthday mom.
  16. Mom, you’re my joy, my source of happiness. I find true love in you and I’m so proud to have you as my mother. Happy 40th birthday mom. Love you always.
  17. Mom, you look younger than most of my friend and I find it hard to believe you’re already 40, keep looking radiant like a sun. Happy 40th birthday mom. Have a blast.
  18. Dear mom, it’s great honor to be by your side when you are having one of the most important moments of your life. Happy 40th birthday mom.
  19. Whenever I look at you, it’s hard to believe you’re 40 already, you look 16 to me everyday. Happy birthday my never growing old mom. I love you lots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom