Birthday Wishes for Mom in Heaven

  1. It’s sad you had to go because your years were numbered, but I’m happy for the times we got to spend together. Happy birthday, even as you rest in power.
  2. We all have a limited time to stay on earth. No one made this clearer to me than you while you were here with us. May God keep you until we meet again!
  3. I think I know why I miss you; it’s because you were the most wonderful creation of God. And since you are not here, I’ll celebrate your day by paying your kindness forward to others.
  4. A beautiful soul, a warm spirit, a sportive heart, and a gentle touch. Those are the qualities I remember you for on your birthday. Rest well, sweet Mom.
  5. On this day, I choose not to cry. Instead, I’ve decided to assume your calm disposition and optimistic outlook on life. I know it’s what you’d want me to do!
  6. Wife, mother, co-worker, cook, arbitrator, recreation companion, etc. You did all the work and never complained. You inspire me even in your death. I miss you.
  7. God brought you here for a purpose, and when it was served, He took you back. On this big day, I celebrate the very purpose that brought you here.
  8. With you, a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like a day. You showed me the importance of perspective in life. Your legacy lives on through me.
  9. If I could bring you back, I would, but God has other plans for you, and no one beats God to His plans. For that matter, rest well on this blessed day.
  10. Your love for me knew no bounds when you were here. I know you will continue to love me up there in heaven. I wish you unlimited fun. Cheers to a happy birthday!
  11. You were the best mom in the world. I wish we could celebrate your birthday together but I guess God knows best and I believe He is taking good care of you wherever you are in paradise.
  12. You were so beautiful at heart. There was such grace and elegance in everything you did. I hope I can be like you some day. I miss you, mom. Enjoy every bit of the day.
  13. You were more beautiful than roses, both outwardly and inwardly. I believe your friends, the angels in Heaven will offer you a big red rose as a birthday present on my behalf.
  14. You may have lost your life here, but I know you have gained another life somewhere better. A place where there is neither pain nor sorrow. I wish you all the happiness you deserve. Happy birth day!
  15. You loved me unconditionally and that makes you impossible to be replaced. I feel your absence the most today because I have to celebrate your birthday without you. I hope you are happy wherever you are.
  16. You loved listening to music a lot so I’m playing all your favorite tunes to celebrate your birthday. I hope you enjoy them.
  17. You always went out of your way to make everyone around you happy. You put smiles on a lot of faces throughout your life. As you feast with the angels in Heaven, I wish you an everlasting smile.
  18. We bought your favorite chocolate cake to celebrate your birthday. I know all you want us to do is to remember all the happy times we had with you. That’s exactly what we are doing.
  19. Today being one special day in your life, I shall drop flowers by your grave and I will do this every year because I know in a way you will receive the sentiments behind it.
  20. Though I know you would like me to live life to the fullest but I can’t wait to meet you up there in heaven. Till we meet again, have an illustrious birthday and never forget how much love I have for you.
  21. My face has been covered with smiles just as my mind is full of memories of those beautiful moments we shared together. I hope you are having a great birthday in heaven.
  22. Mom, it’s your birthday and I should be celebrating you but all I can do is miss you just as I always do. Deep within me, I’m happy because I know you are missing me too and you will always have me in mind.
  23. Lord, tell my mom that I will love her forever and that I miss her with every inch of my being. Please give her the best treat possible as she celebrates her birthday today.
  24. Life is not fair because I need you more than heaven needs you, especially on an important day like this. Either way, have a good birthday over there and know that you are being celebrated here too.
  25. I woke up this morning hoping losing you was all a dream and that I would walk into the kitchen and find you making breakfast so I could give you a big hug as your birthday gift. I miss you so much, Mom.
  26. I thought the passing of each day would make the pain of losing you more bearable. Too bad, it’s been the same and even worse on special days like this. My prayer is for you to enjoy your birthday better than I’m doing.
  27. I remember when I was little and you would tell me bedtime stories to put me to sleep. Those were some of my best nights ever. I hope our Father in heaven tells you beautiful stories as you celebrate this great day.
  28. I lost not just a mother, but also my best friend. I could tell you anything because you understood me and wanted the best for me. On this big day, I wish for you nothing but the best wherever you are.
  29. I look up in the sky and I know you are up there with the stars, shining so bright. As you mark this day, I wish you keep shinning as bright as you can.
  30. I know you always had an unseen halo above your head because you were such a saint. It is only right that you have one in heaven among the angels. Enjoy your birthday.
  31. I have cried so many times but I know all the tears in the world would not bring you back. As you celebrate your birthday today, I will like to wish you everlasting peace and happiness.
  32. I cannot hold my tears back, for I am very sad that you are gone. At the same time I’m happy because I know you are in a better place and your face is full of smiles as you celebrate this glorious birthday of yours.
  33. Have an astounding birthday, Mom. Though you are not here with me in person, I will celebrate your birthday just as we always did because I know you are here with me in sprit.
  34. Have an amazing birthday, Mom. You were my ‘Wonder Woman’ and I will always remember you for your courage and inspiration.
  35. Happy Birthday, dear mom, in heaven. I feel your absence the most today because I have to celebrate your birthday without you. I hope you are happy wherever you are.
  36. All I wish for you is an abundance of love and happiness from God and His angels as you celebrate your birthday today.
  37. A huge vacuum was created in my life due to your absence. Gradually that vacuum is being filled with thoughts of those wonderful moments we shared growing up as mom and daughter/son. I hope you remember those moments and smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom