Birthday Messages for Mom

  1. You have given me such great advice over the years, Mother. I want to take this special day and use it as an opportunity to thank you for all that you do.
  2. U can never guess how much I love you, mom. Happy Birthday!
  3. U are the best mom in the world. You have done everything to make our lives beautiful. Wishing you a great day! Happy Birthday!
  4. U are my shining star who has helped me grow and have always been present to guide throughout.Happy Birthday Mom!
  5. U are breathtakingly beautiful with each year you age, and I promise I’m not just saying this because it’s your birthday. Happy birthday mumma.
  6. To my dearest mother in heaven, with lots of love on your birthday, from all of us here on earth. Happy birthday to U mom.
  7. The stuff you bake is good to be true, but not even half as sweet as you. Happy birthday mom.
  8. The older I get, the more I realize that mom is always right. It really is true that people get better with age. Don’t let another birthday get you down when you just improve with every year.
  9. The love mechanism between a child and a mother is not explainable because we as kids often cry when our mother goes away from us even while we don’t know anything. Happy birthday mom.
  10. The common problem that happens between mom and children is when mom becomes over protective. But you showed your love by allowing us do our thing. I love you so much mom. Happy Birthday.
  11. The beautiful memories of the times we’ve spent together make me smile, only until the moment when they eventually remind me that you’re no longer here. I miss U. Happy birthday the best mom.
  12. So, maybe U always burned dinner and purchased store bought birthday cakes, you still managed to make a wonderful family. Happy birthday to an amazing mom who just keeps getting better. Happy birthday mom I love U.
  13. Out of all the mothers out there, U have definitely gotten through the most, since raising me was probably a nightmare. Yet, you still endured it and loved me endlessly, and for that, I admire you. Happy birthday!
  14. Only a mother will believe in your best even after seeing you at your worst.
  15. One more year older just means one more year wiser. From mending my broken heart to showing me how to unclog a toilet, thank you for sharing your wisdom over the years.
  16. Once again, I find myself with no words to express how much you mean to me on this special day. But you know me better than I know myself, so I’m sure you already know. Have the best birthday ever!
  17. No one else is as lucky as me, because I’ve got a mom as awesome as you. Happy birthday.
  18. My greatest wish is to grow up and become just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother, and thank you for all of your strength and advice that has helped me become the person I am today. Happy birthday dear amma.
  19. Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love U forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me.
  20. Mom, I look up to the stars and the sky in heaven on this day, which happens to be your birthday. I am sending you lots of love, hugs and kisses on this special day. You are truly missed, we love U mom!
  21. Mom, all your life, your prayers have always been for our happiness. Today, my prayer is for you. Happy birthday.
  22. Mom I feel so lucky to have a mother like U. You are my best friendHave a great day sweet and kind mother!
  23. Missing you my dearest mother …Today is truly filled with memories of happiness and tears and of birthday celebrations that we have shared all throughout the years, happy birthday in heaven mom!Birthday Messages for Mom
  24. It’s your birthday mom, so here we are, gathering in front of your tomb to wish you a very happy birthday and to let you know how much we miss U so!
  25. I wish more strength and power to you all the time,I hope God will always be with you, like U are to us. Happy bday mother.
  26. Hey mom! Thanks for giving me the best birthdays over the years. Let’s do something special for yours. You name it, and I’ll make it for dinner. Birthday wishes to my mummy.
  27. Happy Birthday to a mother who would stop at nothing to correct us, even though your corrections are sometimes harsh, but we always knew they are meant for good. Enjoy this day mom.
  28. Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, your warmth, your love, and your heart: someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, U are always my Mom.
  29. Dear Mother, wishing you all the health in this world to further take care of me and dad! Happy Birthday Mom!
  30. Dear mom, I want to say thank U for giving birth to me and supporting me throughout the years. You are truly the best mother a person can have. I love you. Happy birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom