Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom


  1. Debts can be cleared; loans, repaid; and loses, made up for. But your tender love and care can never be requited. I can’t thank you enough, mom! Happy birthday.
  2. Having children of my own has put into perspective the extent of your unconditional love, patience, and perseverance in my upbringing. May you live long!
  3. Mom, I obviously can never ever have the ability to repay all that you’ve done for me, which is why on this big day, I pray for peace, sound health, and happiness in your life. Have an awesome birthday celebration.
  4. I may run from your scolding, but I can never hide from your warm embrace, compassion, and love. I thank God for your life, mom. Happy birthday.
  5. Despite featuring prominently on the list of things you could get tired of, I never suffered abandonment from you. You embraced me with all my imperfections. Lots of love to you on your birthday, sweet mother!
  6. Your calm disposition perfectly complemented dad’s aggressive outlook on life. Thank you for showing me the beauty of balance in life. Happy birthday.
  7. You stood for me when my stronger, older siblings wanted to take undue advantage of me. Thank you for teaching me what it means to be a voice to the voiceless. Happy birthday.
  8. You are a true woman, a role model for me. Your femininity, understanding, care have no end. Anybody can confide in you and you’ll always cheer up. Happy birthday to you, my dear! Many many years of happiness are ahead of you!
  9. Mummy, I remember how you brushed my hair, kissed my cheeks and read fairytales every evening. You made my whole life a beautiful, happy story, I can’t be grateful enough for this. You are my everything. Happy Birthday.
  10. Mum, in life, you are my lifebuoy. No matter how bad I felt, and how many unpleasant situations I experienced, you were always there. You always understand, support and console me. Happy birthday, my love.
  11. Mom, you have a big and loving heart. You deserve all the best in this world. I wish you plenty of love, happiness, health, laughter, joy and wonders. Happy Birthday!
  12. Mommy, you’ve managed to turn this black and white world into a fairy tale for me. Thank you for filling my life with bright colors. Happy Birthday!
  13. Dearest mom, you presented me my life, hundreds of moments of warmth and joy. You taught me to be a wise woman and a good person. Your role in my life can not be overestimated. Happy Birthday!
  14. Happy birthday to the most awesome mom! Each time I do right things in life, I remember that it was you who taught me to do them. I owe so much to you!
  15. When I was little, you brushed my hair, kissed my cheeks, and read me fairytales every night. You’ve helped to make my life into a happy, beautiful tale. For that, and everything, I can’t thank you enough. Now it’s time for your story. Happy Birthday and may your wishes come true!
  16. They say you’re getting older, but we can still pass for sisters! So, to me, you look better than ever. Wishing you the best, my cool mom.
  17. Some days, I look at myself and see you in the reflection of the mirror. Your eyes, hair, and skin. Most importantly, though, I am reminded of the influence you have had in the woman I have become. Without you, I doubt I would be where I am today. Wishing you a happy birthday and a year of blessings!
  18. No one knows me like you, Mom. You know just what to say to make me laugh and just what to do to push my buttons. Talking to you turns my frown into a smile. Happy Birthday to the greatest mom in the world!
  19. Mom, you have been teaching me every step of the way. Especially now that I’m grown, I realize what a master you are at the art of motherhood! I hope that I will become half the mother you are someday. But, right now, it’s time to celebrate your birthday!
  20. Mom, I may run from your scolding now and then, but I can never hide from your warm embrace. You are compassionate and loving, and I thank God that I have you. Happy Birthday.
  21. I can clear my debts, settle my loans, and make up for my losses. But I have nothing that comes close to paying you back for your tender love and care. I can’t thank you enough! Happy Birthday Mom.
  22. Even at my worst moments your love for me remains solid. You have been so real and constant all these years. You’re the best mother a daughter could hope for! Happy Birthday Mom.
  23. Dear Mom, I hope that you’re half as proud of me as I am of you. After all, you’re even sweeter than the cake we’re about to serve. Happy Birthday from your daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother