Religious Happy birthday wishes for Mother

  1. God doesn’t make angels like you anymore. May you celebrate your birthday with happiness and inner peace. Happy Birthday Mom!
  2. Wishing you a happy birthday full of God’s grace and mercies upon your life. Have a fantastic day. Love you.
  3. Wishing you a blessed and joyous birthday, dear Mother. As you celebrate this day, may God continue to pour out His grace and anointing upon you. Happy birthday.
  4. Whatever battles that my mum has been fighting all these years, Lord, I pray on her birthday that you will grant her victory in Jesus name. Amen.
  5. Today, in addition to celebrating the phenomenal person that you are, I pray for your happiness, health and financial breakthrough in life. Have a blessed birthday, precious Mom.
  6. Saying a special prayer for you on your birthday, mother. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He shall direct your path. Happy birthday.
  7. On this special day, I pray for good luck, prosperity and good health to combine forces and stand by you all the days of your life. Happy birthday, dear Mother.
  8. On this my mum’s birthday, I pray that you give her a mouth-watering favour in Jesus name. Amen.
  9. On this day that my mother is starting her new year, I pray that you will rebuke the devourer for her sake in Jesus name. Amen.
  10. My Redeemer, I commit my mother unto your hands that all she lays her hands on will prosper in Jesus name. Amen.
  11. Mom, celebrate your birthday knowing it shall be well with you all the days of your life. I pray that whatever you do prospers and fills you with happiness. Happy birthday.
  12. Mom, as you celebrate your Big Day on this beautiful day, dance away all your problems, for God has great plans for you. May everything you lay your hands on be a success. Happy birthday.
  13. May the good Lord lift you up where others have fallen. May you be increased where others have been decreased. May you succeed where others have failed. Happy birthday, Mother.
  14. Lord, today being my mum’s birthday, I ask that you arise for her and let all her enemies be scattered in Jesus name. Amen.
  15. Lord, on my mum’s special day, I pray that testimony would not leave her life in Jesus name. Amen.
  16. Lord, I commit my mum, on her birthday, into your hands that you give her a special day to remember in Jesus name. Amen.
  17. Jehovah, I pray that as my mum celebrates her birthday, you will illuminate her life with your light in Jesus name. Amen.
  18. I pray, Lord, for my mum today that you bless and increase her on all sides in Jesus name. Amen.
  19. I pray that you enlarge my mother’s coast and make her way prosperous as she celebrates her birthday today in Jesus name. Amen.
  20. I ask Lord that you give my mum a birthday present on this her day, something you alone can give in Jesus name. Amen.
  21. Hello Mom, it is your birthday today, and I want to say this little prayer for you. May you dwell in the amazing shelter of God’s protection all the days of your life, and may happiness always be your companion there. Have a blissful birthday celebration.
  22. Happy birthday, mother. I pray that God grant you good health, strength and riches beyond your wildest imaginations.
  23. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother on earth. May you enjoy the goodness of the Lord on your special day and on all the days of your beautiful life.
  24. Happy birthday to the strongest woman I have ever known. Mom, you are more than a conqueror. May God grant you victory in every battle you face in your life.
  25. Happy birthday to a wonderful mother and friend. May the infinite love of God follow you and bring you countless phenomenally happy moments in life.
  26. Father, today is my mum’s birthday, I pray that on this day, all her pending prayers will be answered in Jesus name. Amen.
  27. Celebrating the world’s greatest mother today! I pray that every desire of your golden heart come to pass. I love you so much, but remember that God loves you even more! Happy birthday.
  28. As you wake up to see this day that the Lord has made, I pray you have a graceful birthday and happy life. Mother, may all the negative plans of your enemies against you never prosper. Have a beautiful day.
  29. As you have loved me from my childhood to this point, so shall the Lord envelope you in His richest love. Happy birthday to you, sweet Mom.
  30. As my mum celebrates today, I pray you will help her to be relevant and useful in your kingdom in Jesus name. Amen.
  31. As my mother celebrates today, I ask, Lord, that she will not know a better yesterday, the years ahead will be better in Jesus name. Amen.
  32. On your birthday, I want to wish you the best of luck in anything you do. May God keep blessing you with all the things that bring a smile to your face. Have a wonderful birthday, mom. You mean the world to me.
  33. On your birthday, I wish you a joyous celebration and the priceless blessings of the good Lord. Happy birthday to the greatest mother in the entire universe.
  34. Mom, as you count your blessings on your birthday, I pray that you may enjoy good health all the days of your life. May your life be filled with only things that make you smile. Have a wonderfully happy birthday, my dearest mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday wishes for Mother in Difficult Times