Birthday wishes for Mother in Difficult Times

  1. Mom, I know you are a strong person. You have overcome harder times, and these tough times are no exception. You shall certainly overcome this too. Never give up, mom. Happy birthday.
  2. I am of the conviction that someday you’d look back at these moments, though they are bitter, and smile. Happy birthday.
  3. Mom, as you celebrate your birthday, do know that I will always be there for you through thick and thin, and that includes now.
  4. You are always on my mind, mom, and these trying times are certainly no exception. Please don’t see the problems you are currently facing as big because you are bigger than them. Happy birthday.
  5. All hope isn’t lost, mom. These rough times will not last forever. Soon they shall go away, and you shall be happy once again. Happy birthday.
  6. I admire you for your courage in standing firm through the storms lately. A little more of that is just what you need. Just hold on a little longer, for everything will soon be alright. Happy birthday.
  7. I believe your sufferings will not go unrewarded, mom. Everything will be back to normal, and happiness shall once again dwell in your heart. I love you so much. Happy birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for New Mom

Birthday Prayers for Mother

Birthday Wishes from Daughter to Mom